Current Corona situation Hotel Badehaus Goor - Status 01.06.2021
It's a crazy time we're experiencing right now - we all imagined it a little differently. Nevertheless, we naturally want to continue to ensure that your stay with us is a very special one and, above all, brings relaxation, great sea moments and a feeling of security. To ensure that this continues to be the case, we have prepared ourselves for the current situation and ask for your assistance and support in this regard. For your stay with us at the Hotel Badehaus Goor, please adhere together to the following basic Corona rules:
- Mask obligation: Please wear a mouth-nose protection in the hotel, in the public areas and in the restaurant.
- We will keep our distance and wash our hands regularly.
- Contact Tracking: Please use the LUCA app and check in with us on site (also possible with the Corona warning app).
- Upon arrival, proof of a negative Corona test must be shown, which must not be older than 24 hours. All persons including children over 6 years of age are subject to testing (see "3-G principle").
- You are also welcome to use one of the test centers in the area and present us with your proof of testing. Please present it at the reception desk by 9:00 pm. You can find test centers in the vicinity here (please note opening hours): https://www.drk-ruegen-stralsund.de/corona-testzentrum.html.
- Guests with full vaccination protection, as well as convalescents, are exempt from the testing and proof requirement. Full vaccination protection does not apply until the 15th day after the second vaccination. One is considered fully recovered between a minimum of 28 days to a maximum of 6 months after infection. Please present your immunization record or convalescent certificate.
Information on the 3-G principle: "vaccinated, tested, recovered".
- Vaccinated: presentation of vaccination certificate (complete vaccination protection required).
- Tested: presentation of a negative certificate
- Certificate of negative rapid antigen test or negative PCR test, not older than 24 hours.
- Performing a rapid test on site - If you have actually forgotten your test proof, you can obtain a self-test from us at the reception for € 10.00 and perform it under supervision.
- Convalescents: presentation of the convalescence certificate or the positive PCR test.
Test must be at least 28 days old as well as not older than 6 months.
Convalescents need only 1 vaccination for immunization.
Generally, a self-test performed at home is not considered negative evidence!
- We are here for you 24 hours a day. You can also reach us by phone at "100" (from your room phone).
- Check-in is possible from 15.00 o'clock, check-out until 11.00 o'clock.
- The room cards are disinfected by us at check-out, so that they can be handed over again clean and sanitized.
- We want to prevent queues at check-out - please settle your bill the day before.
- Please check-out one at a time: friends and family can be patient for a short moment and wait for you in the lobby.
- Due to current circumstances and measures, we generally refrain from intermediate cleaning. Cleaning will be done after 3 nights of stay.
- Upon request, an additional or daily intermediate cleaning will take place. Please air your room regularly and especially before cleaning.
- Fresh towels are of course available at any time - For towel exchange or refilling the minibar, please place the wellness bag with all towels to be exchanged and the empties in front of the room door between 08:00 and 12:00, we will replace them with fresh towels and new drinks. If you have any other requests, please feel free to contact us.
- Taking into account the specifications (running direction, disinfection, mask obligation, distance rules), we offer breakfast again in buffet form.
- We welcome you from 07.00 to 11.00 o'clock in our breakfast room.
- Experience has shown that the number of guests is very high between 08:30 and 10:00. There may be waiting times. If possible, please schedule your breakfast for an earlier or later time.
- We offer coffee and cake from the Rosencafé Putbus from 14.00 to 16.30 on our sun terrace.
- For dinner in our restaurant "Zur Goor" please reserve a table in advance, either at the reception or directly in the restaurant. We are open daily from 17.00 to 21.30 hrs.
- The "Fürst-Malte-Bar" is currently open from 17.00 clock for you
- Due to limited capacities in swimming pools and saunas, we can not offer the use of our wellness area to the full extent.
- The swimming pool is open from 07.30 to 21.30. The following rules of conduct apply:
- The general hygiene guidelines
- Wearing a mouth-nose protection (except in the pool area)
- Minimum distance of 3m in the water
- A maximum of 18 people are allowed in the "Friedrich-Wilhelm-Bad" at the same time- If there are already 18 people in the pool area, please wait or try again a little later.
- For the sauna area the maximum number of persons is 6, please keep to this regulation.
- Observe registration obligation! - When entering the areas, please register with room number, time and length of stay in the lists provided.
- Use showers and sanitary rooms only individually - We recommend that you change your clothes and shower while still in your room.
- It goes without saying that persons with signs of illness are not allowed to use the swimming pool.
- Wellness treatments are available by appointment. From Monday to Saturday in the time from 09.00 to 09.45 o'clock you can call our staff in the wellness area (Tel. -118) and make an appointment directly. Alternatively, you can also make an appointment at the reception desk, tel. -100. Of course, masks are required here as well.
- There are currently two dry saunas available: The Finnish sauna with 90° C and our climate sauna with 60° C. The sauna area is open from 13.30 - 21.30 hrs. The steam sauna remains closed for the time being due to official regulations.
- The fitness room can only be used by one room (max. 2 persons + child).
Finally, to all the alu-hat wearers, contrarians and mask deniers:
We are not one of those hotels and people for whom "Corona" does not exist. Let us together implement and comply with the requirements and specifications. Even the friendly hint to comply with the mask requirement does not hurt anyone.
We wish you a nice and relaxing stay with us at the
Hotel Badehaus Goor 😇